The generation X is very much inclined towards new technology and they are always trying to find out new ways to interact with newer technology to get their work done quite fast and smart. And in today’s gaming world and the youngsters of this era has currently got a world’s biggest platform for online streaming and that is called Twitch.
If we talk about the factual analysis then the services owned by Amazon has reached out to about 2.2 million streamers every month and almost 292 billion of content reach that has been watched by the people.
You will be amazed to know that the world’s most famous rapper Drake was recently been found who was streaming on Twitch. Being a lover of online games and want to interact with highly skilled twitch channel and want to start your own channel but you are not aware of the process of doing it then you must not worry because we are going to show you how you can stream games on your PC, gaming console and also a smartphone.
How you can stream through twitch
We are going to give you an insight from which you can easily twitch online through various sections which are given below.
- You can twitch from PC
- You can twitch from Xbox
- You can twitch from iOS as well as from Android
Before you go about streaming on Twitch you must first ensure that you have a personal account on Twitch. If you don’t own any account then you must make an account by signing up and complete the same process.
Surge on Twitch through PC
- The first step in the process is the open up your web browser and log in to your Twitch Account that you will see on the dashboard. Once you successfully signed yourself in with the correct ID and password.
- Then there you will get to see the Tab in which you need to mention the title which you want to stream There you choose the live games which you want to be a part of and also get to interact with the communities which are familiar with the stream that you were searching.
- Then you are supposed to download and run OBS on your device. When you are done with that you must begin to launch it by selecting the option “Twitch” visible on the screen and then leaving the “Server option” and make it auto from the menu.
- When you are done doing that then you are required to look at your twitch account and request the stream key and then paste the same into the OBS stream tab.
- OBS dialog will get appear then you must tap on ‘+’ which is below the sources tab and there you have to select the option called display Capture.
There you will create a brand new display Capture and then you can also give a new name as per your suitability.
- The moment your Display Capture is made, you will get to see a properties window and there are required to select the option of resolution.
- Now its time for some action but for that you need to select “Start Streaming” tab from the interface of OBS and you are ready to stream.
Surge on Twitch Via PS4 and Xbox
- Before jumping start to action you must first run your favorite game. After choosing the right option you need to tap on the “share” button which is visible on your controller and then after doing that you must jump to the option “broadcast gameplay”.
- Next step is to click on the “Twitch” option that is mentioned on the list.
- After clicking on the Twitch option you are supposed to jump into your actual account and log-in your account. After the login process, to activate your process you need to write your code to get it connected to the Twitch account.
- The moment you save all the essential details and then there will appear the setting option. After that, you need to give it a name of your choice and then click “start Broadcasting” option.
- After that, a complete window will appear on the screen that you were waiting for.
Surge on Twitch through Android and also iOS
- First, you need to install an application called StreamLabs which is available for free on your Andriod and iOS devices.
- After downloading the app you are required to open the application and log in the Twitch account with authentic details.
- Once you login your twitch account then a screen will appear that will have a “stream” option on it, you must click on to go further.
- Once you tap on that option there will appear a pop-up and after that, you must click on the option that shows “Start now” icon.
- After doing that you are supposed to click on the button with three dots and there from the menu you will choose “Edit Stream info” option.
- For the editing process, you need to give a unique name and after entering your name you must select “OK” option below.
- After naming process, to enjoy the series of entertainment you are required to select the “live” button and the things which you wanted to see will appear on your screen.
- Now after such a process you are only left with one last thing that is to choose a game that you want to stream and after that, you become live and people will get to see you playing.
Final Words for Stream Games on Twitch
I think that is quite good learning filled with magic and entertainment. With the help of this guidance, you will easily be able to stream all of your favorite games through your PC and smartphones.
This guide is really helpful for the new users who really want to interact with the Twitch and its highly professional functioning. Follow the guide and enjoy the magic.